Gruenberg Ships One Lab Oven Sterilizer to the Medical Industry
Thermal Product Solutions, a global manufacturer of thermal processing equipment, announced the shipment of a Gruenberg Lab Oven Sterilizer to the medical industry.
The operating temperature of this oven is between 110ºC and 115ºC. It has a maximum temperature of 120ºC and has chamber dimensions of 36” W x 24” D x 36” H. The oven has 4” thick mineral wool insulation on its ceiling and 3” mineral wool insulation on the walls and bottom.
This Gruenberg Lab Oven Sterilizer has a high volume 1,500 CFM horizontal airflow system installed. The oven is equipped to maintain a temperature uniformity of +/- 1ºC at the operating temperature of 100ºC.
“The client asked for certain features that we met with this lab oven sterilizer. The oven is equipped with a PLC and HMI customized for the customer. The oven also comes with a paperless temperature recorder. We are happy to go above and beyond to provide customized solutions for our customers.”
– Mike Schneck, Gruenberg Product Manager
Unique features of this Gruenberg Lab Oven include:
- Stainless steel exterior
- Custom PLC & HMI control system
- A HP inkjet color printer integrated to print our process cycle data
- Paperless temperature recorder with external thermocouple jacks
- Light tower with an audible alarm
- Uninterruptable power source (up to 15 minutes of power in the event of a main power outage)