Gruenberg Ships One Truck-in Oven to the Medical Industry
Thermal Product Solutions, a global manufacturer of thermal-processing equipment, announced the shipment of a Gruenberg Truck-in Oven to the medical industry.
The operating temperature of this oven is 212ºF while the maximum temperature is 250ºF. The chamber’s interior dimensions are 76.25” W x 173” D x 84” H, and it is made from stainless steel. The oven has 4” thick mineral wool insulation and an exterior of stainless steel and cold rolled steel.
This Gruenberg Truck-In Oven has a horizontal airflow to ensure uniform heat distribution and a natural gas indirect gas fired heating type. The fully welded stainless steel liner creates an impervious barrier between the process chamber and the insulation material. The inside and outside door gasket retainer is made from 12-gauge stainless steel for increased rigidity.
“This oven has been designed to the client’s specifications and includes 3/16” thick bumper channels on the outside of each door that run the width of the door. These bumper channels are split where required for bar latch clearance. Each door has a two-point positive seal bar latch, and the right door has an inside egress handle. Custom additions are no problem for our team.”
– Mike Schneck, Gruenberg Product Manager
Unique features of this Gruenberg Truck-In Oven include:
- High volume 21,300 CFM horizontal airflow system
- 3 belt driven circulation blowers
- MERV 11 filters mounted on the return duct walls
- Tube firing Eclipse TFB200
- Automatic seismic gas shutoff valve
- 3 1,500 CFM powered exhausters
- Seismic bolt-down provisions
- Uninterruptible Power Source