Thermal Product Solutions Ships Gruenberg Front Load Cabinet Oven to the Government Sector
Thermal Product Solutions, a global manufacturer of thermal-processing equipment, announced the shipment of a Gruenberg Front Load Cabinet Oven to a Government Defense Contractor.
This Gruenberg unitized oven has a maximum temperature rating of 160° F and work chamber dimensions of 57” W x 38” D x 24” H. The Gruenberg cabinet oven is constructed from a structural steel frame that supports the aluminized steel interior chamber liner and the exterior sheet metal. All interconnecting struts are non-continuous which keeps the exterior cool.
The front load cabinet oven utilizes a horizontal airflow, which maximizes heating rates and temperature uniformity of the product load. A circulation blower is located in a conditioning plenum chamber on the bottom of the oven. The blower directs air through diffuser panels on one side of the chamber and flows horizontally across the product. The air exits the work chamber on the opposite wall to the heaters for reheating and recirculation.
“Gruenberg’s technical specification of the products sold are superior to competitors in terms of temperature range, stability, and uniformity. This Gruenberg cabinet oven was designed and built to fit into an area 72” wide x 48” deep with all serviceability from the front.”- Denny Mendler, Gruenberg Product Manager
Unique features of this Gruenberg Front Load Cabinet Oven include:
- Controller / circular chart recorder
- High limit controller to prevent over heating
- Pressure differential airflow switch
- 12’ NEMA power cord
- Main power disconnect switch
- Door switch
- UL508A labelled control panel
- Process timer
- EMF line filter
- EMF gasketing for control panel, doors, and penetrations
- SCR power control
- 1320 SCFM recirculation system
- Horizontal airflow to maximize heating rates
- Hinged door with gas struts
- Three (3) aluminized steel perforated trays
- Floor stand with drilled pads for lagging to customers facility floor